Here's a fun top in a fabulous fabric.
- The variegated look is the first hint that it's Hacci fabric. The softness is your second hint.
- Hacci is a super soft, wrinkle-resistant sweater knit with a more loopy, open-knit texture than most knits.
- It is lightweight and drapes beautifully and usually has a variegated or textured look.
- These raglan sleeves are really fun, because they are laced up with silvertone grommets.
- Full-length, slightly belled sleeves.
- Banded neck, curved hem.
- 30-inch length.
+ More Details
94% Polyester/6% spandex